- A Government-controlled, centralized testbed and R&D environment
- Allow easy access to all (real-time and archived) remote sensing (OPIR and weather) data
- Enable third-party development via common, open APIs and open data standards
- Provide a framework that will host new applications and plug-in algorithms with minimal system modifications
- Provide access for academia, small business, and industry partners
- Enable multi-level classifications supporting civil and defense applications
MISSIONTo advance the capability and utility of Remote Sensing data through innovation by providing an open and inclusive environment for developers, facilitate proof of concept & utility assessments, and operationally field revolutionary capability.
WHY BOULDER?The TAP Lab is located at a Government facility in Boulder Colorado, with access to an extensive computer and network infrastructure and physical facilities that provide a complete computing environment, at multiple levels of data classification. The TAP Lab leverages this significant Program of Record investment.
See the TAP Lab Brochure
Air Force Space Command Video
What to expect in the TAP Lab for display and analysis
Sign up for a TAP Lab tour
Find out more about the Broad Agency Announcement.
Joint OPIR Exploitation Forum (JOEF)
Find out more information about the JOEF.